How to join
Can become a member of the Aeroclub:
- Anyone who is interested in aviation and agrees to the bylaws (see type of membership);
- Anyone who wishes to earn a license to fly and enroll as a student in one of our school’s courses;
- Anyone who has already obtained an aviation license, even if it is currently expired.
Those who wish to become members must apply.
The Board of Directors of the Aeroclub, in its sole discretion, shall decide on the acceptance of the same.
A membership fee is paid at the time of registration.
The fee amounts to:
- Student pilot members: 110 €/year
- Pilot members: 300 €/year
- Aggregate members*: 100 €/year
. Aggregate members use the services of the Club, but may not engage in flying activities.
They may not vote and/or be elected to the BOD.